The VIB-3 makes it easy to connect your Neo Ventilator rotary cabinet simulator to any Hammond console with an existing Leslie 122. The enclosure
is made from heavy gauge anodized aluminum and easily mounts under the
generator shelf or other convenient location.
- Churches, institutions, and traveling musicians who want to use a Leslie with the organ, but also want to be able to send the organ with rotary effect through a sound reinforcement system
- Musicians who want a backup plan in case of a Leslie breakdown, lost cable, damaged microphone, etc.
- Simple 3 wire organ hook-up
- Audio level trim adjustment
- Allows the organ's existing tremolo switch to simultaneously control your existing 122 family Leslie and the Neo ventilator
- Compatible with standard fast / slow switching as well as fast / slow / stop switching with EIS-122 equipped Leslies
The audio connection between the VIB-3 and the rotary cabinet simulator requires a standard guitar type TS (mono) cable. The speed control connection between the VIB-3 and the rotary cabinet simulator requires a shielded TRS (stereo) cable. These cables are not supplied with the VIB-3.