The CPR-28 is a premium product designed to provide technicians with the means to restore like-new operation to aging AO-28 pre-amps. These pre-amps were used in classic Hammond® A-100, B-3, C-3, D-100 and RT-3 organs. The CPR-28 replaces every resistor and fixed capacitor in the pre-amp including the two multi-section can capacitors. While not every tonewheel organ may warrant this level of restoration, the CPR-28 is provided for those organs requiring the very highest level of quality and reliability in the AO-28.
• Premium quality circuit board construction
• Ground plane shielding over sensitive circuitry areas
• Long-life / high-temperature-rated electrolytic capacitors
• Rugged standoff mounting of wirewound resistors
• New tone and perc cutoff controls included
• Restores tonal clarity
• Extremely low noise floor
To best protect your investment, we recommend installation of the FPK-28 Fuse Protection Kit at the same time as the CPR-28.
INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT REQUIRES WORKING WITH HAZARDOUS VOLTAGES AND MUST BE PERFORMED BY QUALIFIED PERSONNEL ONLY!