Replaces pre-amps used in most standard Hammond tonewheel consoles. Building on the heritage of the original SSP-3, the new SSP-3A has been carefully designed to faithfully reproduce the response of the original tube pre-amp when it was new.
• Built in reverberation utilizing a full size Accutronics three spring delay line
• Built in power supply
• Built in Leslie 122 tremolo control circuitry, functions with original tremolo switch or TS-2
• Built in power-on circuitry for 11 pin Leslies
• Functions with original swell pedal and linkage or can be used with remote floor type pedal
OPTIONS: (click the links below for additional information on each option)
• BTC-1A Bass, treble, and percussion level control. Provides precise control over bass, treble, percussion and overall level at the pre-amp.
• BTC-2A Bass, treble, and percussion end block. Provides precise control over Bass, treble, percussion and overall level in an end block.
• AUX Auxiliary amplifier channels. Provides 2 additional amplifier channels.
• ELB-3A Effects loop. Provides a separate enclosure with line level effects send and return jacks.
• EPI-7 Expression Pedal Interface. For portable applications, allows the FC-7 pedal to function as the epression pedal.
• FC-7 Volume / Expression Pedal. For portable applications, provides swell contol without a mechanical linkage.
Hammond A-100 with Trek II®SSP-3A Pre-amp and other upgrades.