The VIB-3 makes it easy to connect your Neo Ventilator or Leslie brand rotary cabinet simulator to most any Hammond with an existing Leslie 122.
The enclosure is made from heavy gauge anodized aluminum and easily mounts under the generator shelf or other convenient location.
• Churches, institutions, and traveling musicians who want to use a Leslie with the organ, but also want to be able to send the organ
with rotary effect through a sound reinforcement system
• Musicians who want a backup plan in case of a Leslie breakdown, lost cable, damaged microphone, etc.
• Simple 3 wire organ hook-up
• Audio level trim adjustment
• Allows the organ's existing tremolo switch to simultaneously control your existing 122 family Leslie and the simulator
• Compatible with standard fast / slow switching as well as fast / slow / stop switching with EIS-122 equipped Leslies
The audio connection between the VIB-3 and the rotary cabinet simulator requires a standard guitar type TS (mono) cable. The speed control connection between the VIB-3 and the rotary cabinet simulator requires a shielded TRS (stereo) cable. These cables are not supplied with the VIB-3.
Some 122 type tremolo control kits obtain their operating voltage from a "B+ tube adaptor" and others obtain this voltage back from the Leslie itself. When installed on organs where the tremolo kit receives its operating voltage from the "B+ tube adaptor", the VIB-3 will function equally well whether or not the Leslie is connected to the organ. However when installed on organs where the tremolo kit receives its operating voltage back from the Leslie, the VIB-3 will not pass along speed control information unless the Leslie is connected to the organ.